Sunday, February 13, 2011

Justin Bieber gets Hair Cut on ''Jimmy Kimmel live''



Bald Bieber Looks Like "Michael Jordan"

It twas the night before the opening of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, which has since opened to strong reviews. Imagine the film without his hair? Just another bald guy with a good voice. It was obvious, no matter how real it looked, that it could not be. But Bieber liked it well enough, easy to do when you know it can be changed by pulling off a wig.
"I kinda like it... I look like Michael Jordan! I think maybe it's going to help me be more aerodynamic on the basketball court," he said, adding that now people "Will just focus on my beautiful, silky smooth vocals." That got a cheer from the girls in the audience.


It looks that Billboard was right about his new Haircut predictions:

2 comments: